Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Music Emporium June 16th 2009




Hello,




At the moment I have been quite busy getting ready for "Meet Your Maker" at the most gracious Music Emporium in Lexington Mass this Tuesday. I will have two of my guitars in tow. Later I will be posting pictures of the available guitars.
If you are in the area please stop on by. I will be giving my seminar from 7 - 9 PM on all things
Larson Brothers & Montuoro guitars. I will try my best at explaining why I have made it my life long endeavor to follow in the foot steps of these giants. It should be a fun evening.

When I return I will begin my foray into this blog on the Larson Brothers world. And I will be highlighting a restoration that I have on deck of quite possibly the acoustic guitar worlds most historically important instrument. Made by none other then the Bros. So stay tuned.......



Best
Frankie

2 comments:

  1. Just checked the guitars you took along to Boston and have to say.. Wow! Hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Frankie!!! Thanks for sending me this link.

    Best,

    Chris Merrill

    ReplyDelete